Finally, my most rustic Electric Hurricane Lantern Table Lamp I have ever offered! This is a really cool lamp featuring the look of an old corroded metal antique lantern. It looks like it could have been a found treasure in an old barn. This is sure to be a show stopper in your home or office! These are real, never used, brand new kerosene hurricane lanterns that have been converted to electric.
- Brand New Electric Hurricane Lantern Table Lamp
- 12″ Height x 5 1/2″ Base x 7 ” widest point from side to side.
- Weight 1lb 8oz
- Metal Construction
- Glass Globe
- 8′ Black Plug-In Cord
- On/Off Rotary Switch On Power Cord
- E12 Light Bulb Socket, 120V (*International Customers See Below)
- Max Light Bulb Wattage: 75 watts
- Fits C7 and E12 Candelabra Bulbs
- Treated Metal Finish with Clear Coat Protection
Stock Lanterns ship out in 1 to 2 business days and arrive in 2-3 days via USPS in the US. International orders will arrive a little longer.
- 40 watt (Brightest)
- 5 watt clear (night light, ambiance, decorative)
- 5 watt amber (mimic glow of a flame)
CONSTRUCTION: I use real unused kerosene lanterns and then convert them as well as create the finish. It’s important to note that because they are real kerosene lanterns they may come with small dents and dings. This is normal from my supplier and adds to the old style look. Anything with large dents will be discounted in my store under a special listing.
I do ship outside of the USA. These lanterns are made with US electrical parts. The electric hurricane lantern has 120v parts and a US plug. In order for it to work with your electric system for your country you may need a special adapter/step-down power reducer (not included) which are available online or at your local electronic stores. Also note that some country’s charge custom charges. This is out of my control and not included in the shipping fee as not all countries charge these fees. See my store policy for more info.
Check out more styles of my Electric Hurricane Lantern Table Lamp on product page!